Announcing the new Mizani App from Mizani Media
It is now easier than ever to increase your revenue and promote customer loyalty with the roll out of our new App solution.
Today, a good website just isn’t enough. An app shows your client that your business is cutting edge and wanting to engage with them to make their lives easier. The fact is that your clients, and the rest of the mobile world are using apps more than ever. In 2014, 86% of mobile content and information was accessed within a mobile app, with the remaining 14% via a mobile browser.
Also, did you know by not having a mobile app you could be sending your business to your competitors? In a recent study 40% of consumer are likely to go to a competitor after a bad mobile experience, meaning a non responsive website.
Once you accept that hundreds of folks are already trying to find you on their tablets and smartphones, the next logical step is making their mobile experience as good as possible.
Mizani Apps will bring tremendous value to your business by opening up a new & direct means of communication without breaking the bank.
Here are a few of the benefits of our new mobile app:
Mobile One Web website features:
Complete mobile app / website design
GPS Directions that give your customers turn-by-turn GPS directions to your business from anywhere in the world
GPS Coupon feature creates mobile coupons for customers to unlock by “checking in” at your business
One Touch Calling from inside your app. No numbers to save or remember
Tell-A-Friend feature lets your customers take your business viral with built in sharing capabilities over Email, SMS, Facebook and Twitter
Menu Conversion feature allows for easy to navigate optimized mobile menu(s). Integrate any information you would like to about your business
A Point of Interest displays any points of interest on a map
Event Listings feature allows you to include all of your businesses events on the go
Contact Information allows you to give customers multiple ways to contact your business
Email Photo feature allows customers to take or send a photo and email it directly to your business
Native Image Gallery allows you to display images of your business in a beautiful image gallery optimized for iPhone and Android
Set up a fan wall for your customers to leave feedback on your business. Manage the comments online
Push notifications send messages to your customers whenever you’d like using our easy to use CMS
Flexible Counter allows for your customers to count items related to your business and have them email the results to you
Mailing List feature allows you to stay in contact with your customers by gathering names and e-mail directly inside your app
Optional additional features:
Tip Calculator feature to help customers quickly calculate a tip
QR Coupons feature allows customers to redeem coupons at your business by scanning a specified QR code
Mortgage Calculator feature where you can preset an interest rate
Blog integration integrates your RSS feed to allow your users to quickly and easily read your blog posts
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and/or Myspace integration to connect with your customers through their favorite social media sites
MyEmma, Campaign Monitor, Constant Contact, Get Response, iContact, or MailChimp integration all easily allows you to import contacts gathered from your mobile app into your email marketing campaign service
OpenTable integration allows you to use your mobile app for on the go restaurant reservations
Podcast integration allows your users to listen on the go from their favorite mobile device
SoundCloud integration allows users to listen to any audio file online on their mobile device
Shopping Cart feature allows you to add and sell items through your mobile app via PayPal or Google Check out
Notepad feature allows users to record text notes and email them to anyone at anytime
Voice Recorder feature allows users to record voice notes and email them to anyone at anytime
AdMob (Mobile Ads Feature) easily integrates ads into your app using the best mobile ad providers available
Flickr or Picasa integration displays images of your business directly from your Flickr or Picasa photo account
WuFoo integration allows you to easily create an appointment, order, feedback or contact form
YouTube integration allows you to display hundreds of videos from your YouTube channel
Bringing your business to the next level lies within a mobile app! Allow Mizani Media to showcase all of the valuable features and benefits that a mobile app could bring your business, with a no obligation, live demo.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping your business grow.